Portrait Shop Header

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playin' Around


 I remember, as a kid, running around in a party dress, wearing my mom's high heels and a pillow case for a veil, pretending I was "going to the chapel and gonna get married."  I would turn the living room upside down, draping sheets from the couch to the chair to the coffee table, creating my own personal castle.  I would play pretend for hours!



Now that I have children of my own I watch them and smile as they run around in their dress up clothes pretending to be firemen or cowboys or scary monsters.  They run around our house whooping and hollering, laughing all the while.  The sweet innocence of children playing is such a wonderful thing.  Sometimes I get in on the act and pretend with them, but usually they make me the bad guy...go figure!


Is it your child's dream to be a cowboy or a mermaid or a fairy princess?  We would love to help your child realize that dream.  Our Imagination portraits were made to capture those moments of pretend play where the possibilities your child sees are endless.   After all, the Portrait Shoppe is the place "Where a Child's Imagination Becomes Reality."

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment