Portrait Shop Header

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall into the Portrait Shoppe this Season


 
Right around this time of year, after the sunny pool parties and cookouts of summer have ended but just before the snowy days of winter, we get to appreciate fall and all the, “in-between” season entails.      

As a little girl, I have the clearest memory of my Dad raking up piles and piles of leaves for us kids to play in.  While we were working up an appetite outside, I would glance through the kitchen window and see my Mom inside making everything from pumpkin pies to homemade vegetable soup for us to eat.  Just thinking about my own precious memories of fall puts a big smile on my face. 

I can only wish to create the same priceless memories for my newborn son and family one day.  From trick or treating to visiting pumpkin patches- it’s the overall spirit of this time of year that makes fall so unique. 

At the Portrait Shoppe, seasonal portraits are used to capture the essence of children at a particular time of year.  Don’t forget to bring your cute little ones in and capture those fall memories so they can truly last a lifetime.  Happy fall!

-Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment