Portrait Shop Header

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winterizing A Newborn


Whether we like it or not, the winter weather is almost in full swing.  Being a first time mom the phrases, “Make sure you put a hat on that baby,” and, “I bet his little feet are cold without socks,” are nothing new to my ears.  Of course I put socks on my baby! He just manages to kick them off after wearing them for ten minutes!

I find it challenging to keep my son bundled up without feeling like I’m making him roast the entire time he is in the car.  My son, Wells, always has a little sweaty back when I get him out the car seat.  Luckily, it doesn’t seem to bother him much, but I always feel bad for the little guy!

I guess I’ll just add this to the ever-growing list of things I can’t figure out about babies...   

~ Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment