Portrait Shop Header

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Again Everyone!

I have learned quickly, through the hustle and bustle of parenthood, it’s easy to get wrapped up in simply maintaining a daily schedule, opposed to living (and truly ENJOYING) each day.  It’s important to relax, sit back and laugh along the way. 

It may be easier said than done, but it’s something I am personally working on in my own life, and I thought I would share it with you readers. : )

So how will we laugh today?

I found this article via a friend’s Facebook page. These, “Parenting Tips” took me on a stroll down memory lane, and reminded me of the silly things people told me before the baby, when he was a newborn, and even now that he’s an 8 month old. Enjoy!
















~Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment