Portrait Shop Header

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


            I promised pictures from my family’s portrait shoot so here they are!  In honor of my birthday today, I felt it would only be appropriate to post portraits of my own little monster, Wells.  I am in love with them- Shelly really did an amazing job.  I am super excited to show them off to my family and friends over the holidays! (And to all of you readers out there of course!)  
         Keep in mind, Wells was not a happy camper during the entire session.  If I had to sum up his “happy” time during the shoot I would say it was about 10 out of the 45 minutes (I am beginning to realize my baby boy is about as predictable as, well, any other 3 month old baby I guess!)  Nevertheless, we still had numerous adorable images to choose from.  Enjoy!  

-Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment