Portrait Shop Header

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spotlight Interview: Kenya and Noah Woods

Kenya Woods brought her son, Noah, into the Portrait Shoppe and had an amazing session with Shelly!  He is an adorable little boy so we just had to post their portraits for everyone to see!  At only six months when Kenya brought him into the studio, Noah was just a bundle of smiles and full of personality. 


 I interviewed Kenya with a few questions about Noah and herself…

What new/funny/cute things has Noah learned lately?
     Noah is scooting backwards and discovering his shadow... He loves playing with his hand and watching the shadow on the wall. He also enjoys beating up his big brother.... it's funny to watch him go after Joshua with his right and left "jab."  Joshua is 9, so it's okay!


 What does Noah enjoy doing/playing with?
      He has a very loud playskool truck that he loves to play with.  It makes a lot of sounds and he "attacks" it every chance he gets. He also has a sing along book that was given to him by one of my friends.  It sings nursery rhymes and lights up.  He loves that book.


What is your favorite thing about Noah’s personality?
       Noah has a very calm dismeanor.  He is very observant like his father and doesn't get worked up about anything. I love his calmness.  It puts me at ease and makes me a better mother.


What do you think Noah’s favorite color is and why?
       Probably yellow or any really bright color.  He tends to respond to really loud colors. They excite him. 


What has changed since your older son was little concerning raising a baby? 
      Everything has changed.  New technology and baby gadgets.....  However, the one thing that has changed the most is ME.  I am less uptight about Noah.  I guess you learn with the first one and relax a little when the second one comes.


How does Noah compare to Joshua as a baby (are they similar or completely different)?
        Noah and Joshua look just alike.  They are identical twins, separated by 9 years!  But their personalities are very different.  Joshua is very demanding like me. Joshua loves attention like me.  Noah could care less....  He's always relaxed and laid back.  Another thing Joshua and Noah have in common is that neither of them sleep thru the night!!!!!

What is your favorite memory about your shoot at the Portrait Shoppe?
     It is a combination of things....
I came to Portrait Shoppe to capture a moment in time.  I wanted to have pictures of my son at 6 months old.... However, my experience at Portrait Shoppe left me with a lasting memory of  the pricelessness of motherhood and the preciousness of my infant son.
These images will last me a lifetime and I am so thankful for the experience.

Thanks Kenya!
~Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment