Portrait Shop Header

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wrapped or Unwrapped? That Sneaky Santa Claus!


I know it’s been a long while since Santa’s left presents for me under the tree on Christmas Eve, but I can still vividly remember the anticipation I felt as a child waiting for Christmas morning!  My brothers and sister and I would make our lists and give them to my parents (who, of course, would mail them to the North Pole for us) and pretty much just wait for the big day to come!

Despite having four kids in my family, Santa still never disappointed! One of the best parts about Christmas morning, other than opening the toys, was the first look at the Christmas tree as we ran into the living room once we were all awake.  We would take a few moments to stare in awe at all of the bows, ribbons and bright colored Christmas wrapping paper.

Which leads me to my point- Santa wrapped the presents at our house!  Growing up, some of my friends had wrapped presents while others had their toys under the tree unwrapped on Christmas morning.   I’m not sure how Santa managed to get all of it done in one night- but he always did! So that’s the side I’m on in the Great Christmas Present Debate- wrapped! 

~Kallie  

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Could I use the picture above of the presents as decoration in my Christmas themed auction?

    ReplyDelete